Due to the continued growth and success of the Association, we are now seeking applications for this exciting post within our Assets Directorate.
Hours: 37 per week
Location: Radius Offices, Belfast / Holywood
Salary: £53,978 (SP49) to £59,444 (SP54)
The Senior Head of Assets will develop, manage and lead the Directorate’s business planning, operational management and performance, in line with corporate and regulatory requirements, delivering a culture of continuous improvement.
If you wish to be part of our team ensuring our homes maintain their quality status, apply today.
In return we will offer you a high degree of responsibility, plenty of challenge, opportunities for learning and personal development and a range of rewarding benefits including great on-job training, a contributory pension scheme, a health cash plan which can provide help with dental, optician and medical costs (including cover for dependent children in full time education up to 18 years of age), free employee health checks and a Cycle to Work scheme. Flexibility regarding working hours is also offered in some areas of the business.
For further information on employee benefits go to the careers section of our website.
To access the full criteria and to apply online, please visit www.radiushousing.org/careers. Alternatively, application packs can be obtained by contacting the Holywood reception on 028 9039 7250.
Radius Housing provides quality and affordable social housing in over 80 towns and cities throughout Northern Ireland. We provide a range of services from sheltered housing for the over 55’s and general needs housing for families and single people, as well as specialist care and support facilities for the frail, elderly, people with dementia and learning disabilities and other complex needs.
We have invested £21 million to improve our homes and residential care facilities.
Each year we receive and respond to over 50,000 repair callouts, and carry out general, cyclical and major repairs to the Association’s properties, ensuring they remain in good condition. We also provide minor disability aids and major adaptations for tenants. Our Assets team sees the bigger picture every step of the way.
Our aim is to be an employer of choice and to recruit employees who will embrace our vision and values and fulfil our performance standards within their role.
To be shortlisted candidates need to provide evidence of the following as a minimum:
1. Level six qualification (e.g., Bachelor’s Degree), or above, plus 3 years’ relevant management* experience within a construction/assets management context (gained in the last 9 years)
At least 6 years’ relevant management experience* (gained within the last 9 years) within a construction/assets management context.
(“Management experience” defined as leading a number of direct reports to deliver a construction or assets service, to meet business objectives and standards, implementing effective performance management strategies and delivering services, or programmes of work, with a minimum budget of £3 million per annum).
2. Experience of the procurement and project management of complex assets management projects / contracts and in delivering asset management modernisation, or continuous improvement strategies and programmes on a range of services.
3. Experience of building and maintaining collaborative working relationships with both internal and external customers and stakeholders, negotiating beneficial outcomes for all parties.
4. Three years’ experience of developing and leading high performing teams in asset management projects.
5. Experience of effective management of an annual budget of at least £3 million, delivering high quality outcomes, organisational targets and demonstrating accountability to funder requirements.
6. A current full driving licence and access to a suitable form of transport*
(*where an applicant indicates that a disability prohibits them from driving, this criterion will be waived at the shortlisting stage. In such circumstances, consideration will be given in any subsequent offer of appointment to suitable alternative arrangements that the candidate may be able to put in place that would enable them to meet the travel requirements for the post).
Closing date for applications is 31 March 2022 unless otherwise stated.
Radius reserves the right to enhance criteria to facilitate shortlisting.
Association wide waiting lists may be compiled for future same/similar vacancies which may arise.
Radius is an Equal Opportunities Employer.