Senior Finance Officer
37 Hours p/w
Starting salary £26,400 – £31,680pa
Job reference SFO/9930/0421
The Association is seeking applications for the position of a Senior Finance Officer who will support the Finance Department based at Leslie Morrell House, May Street, Belfast.
- At least 2 ‘A’ levels (grades A – E) and Mathematics & English Language and /or Literature (grades A* – C) at GCSE level
- Operational Experience of uploading data from non-finance system to finance system
- Supervisory experience with 3 years Purchase / Nominal Ledger Experience
- Ability to analyse and present financial information to support effective cost management
- Strong IT skills including full working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Working Knowledge of CIS in UK
- Working Knowledge of Reverse Charge VAT in ROI
- Part Qualified Accountant with one of the recognised Accounting Bodies and/or 5 years Purchase / Nominal Ledger Experience
Benefits include:- Flexible working hours, contributory pension scheme, access to a Health Cash Plan
For further details please go to https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/
Completed application forms should be returned by 12 noon, Friday 23rd April 2021
Please note the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post.
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”.