SENIOR DEVELOPMENT OFFICER(S)
Salary Scale: £32,826 – £38,296pa
Job Reference: SDA/4950/1122
The primary function of the Senior Development Officer role is to assist in implementing the Association’s Development Strategy and SHDP Programme. In particular, it is the responsibility of the designated Senior Development Officer for each development project to ensure that the project progresses to completion in line with the project time, cost and quality targets.
Our employees have access to a range of benefits:-
- 22 days annual leave plus an additional 5 days after 5 years’ service, and 12 public holidays,
- Generous pension contribution,
- Hybrid working opportunities for relevant roles,
- Enrolment in a health cash plan,
- Death in service payment,
- Highly competitive salary,
- Dedicated Health and Wellbeing champions/Mental Health First Aiders,
- Learning and Development opportunities,
Choice Housing is a Family Friendly & Equality and Diversity Award Winning Organisation
Further information including the job description, personal specification and further benefits can be found on the link on https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/
Completed application forms should be returned by 5pm, Tuesday 22nd November 2022.
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post.
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”