The Association is seeking applications for the position of a Senior Development Officer who will assist the Development Management Team and will take a lead role in delivering projects on time and in budget, leading on best practice approaches and regulatory compliance.
- Degree level qualification preferably in a construction related field with a minimum of 3 years experience
- Good understanding of social housing development process
- Management of Construction Projects
- Knowledge and experience of the construction procurement process
- Full valid driving licence and access to transport
Benefits include:- Flexible working hours, contributory pension scheme and essential car
user allowance, access to a Health Cash Plan and generous annual leave entitlement
For further details please go to https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/
Completed application forms should be returned by 12 noon, Friday 26th November 2021.
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post.
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”.