Senior Building Surveyor
Salary £31,839 – 37,145pa
Job reference SBS/072021
The post holder will co-ordinate, manage and deliver projects from £1k to £2m in value. Manage the current Surveying team and deliver a budget of circa £10m- £12m pa.
Applicants should have:-
- Have a degree qualification in Building Surveying (or similar building discipline)
- Chartered Membership of a building related professional body such as CIOB, RICS, The Institute of Clerk of Works or similar.
- Minimum of 4 years’ post qualification experience of construction management to include estimating/pricing, Construction Health & Safety (including CDM NI Regulations 2016.)
- Detailed knowledge of contracts management to include the NEC suite of contracts, Measured Term Contracts and Framework Agreements
- Experience managing a team and the ability to provide senior technical advice regarding construction projects and design
- A full, clean driving licence with access to private transport.
Benefits for this post include: Generous annual leave entitlement; Contributory pension scheme; Access to a Health Cash Plan
For further details please go to https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/
Completed application forms should be returned by 12 noon, Monday 16th August 2021
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post.
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”