Scheme Supervisor – Cumain House Ark Housing
- Closing Date: 12 June 2023
- Location: Cumain House, Portaferry
- Salary: £21,857.77 - £24,190.37 (pro rata) plus pension (19% employers contribution)
- Contract: Permanent
- Hours: 12hrs per week
(12 hours per week
Ark Housing Association are based in Belfast but operate across all district council areas and we build, manage, and maintain homes to meet the needs of a wide range of demographics.
In addition to providing homes for general needs families we also provide a range of accommodation and support services to enable people to manage and sustain their tenancies and live independently.
We are seeking to recruit an experienced and dedicated individual to the position of Scheme Supervisor at our Independent Living Housing Scheme, Cumain House in Portaferry.
The post holder will be responsible for managing the day-to-day activities of the scheme and ensuring the continued provision of high-quality customer focussed accommodation and support services.
This position requires a degree of flexible working, and you may be required to work outside normal office hours.
Normal working hours will be 9:30am to 12.30pm Monday to Thursday, however we would be willing to discuss the days and times with the successful candidate.
The successful candidate is likely to meet the following criteria:
- Have a minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent educational qualification and at least one years’ previous experience gained within the last 5 years, working with older people in a housing or similar environment; or
- Have a minimum of 3 GCSEs or equivalent educational qualifications and at least two years previous experience in the last 5 years, working with older people in a housing or similar environment;
Candidates who do not meet the educational requirements but can demonstrate at least 5 years relevant experience working with older people in a housing or similar environment may also be considered.
- Salary: £21,857.77- £24,190.37 (pro rata)
- Contributory Pension Scheme (NILGOSC) (Currently 19% Employer Contribution)
- 22 days annual leave moving to 27 after 5 years’ service and 32 days after 10 years’ service;
- 13 customary holidays per annum;
- A range of excellent work and family friendly policies;
Anyone wishing to apply for the above position can download the recruitment pack from the “Documents” section below (application form, job description and personnel specification).
For a confidential discussion in regard this position, please contact Kelly Foster, Community Investment Manager on 02890 752310.
Ark Housing reserves the right to enhance the criteria for the short listing of suitable candidates without further notification.
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is Monday 12th June 2023 at 12pm.
Ark Housing is an equal opportunities employer. Applications are welcome from individuals irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, religion, race, ethnic origin, age or sexual orientation.
- Unit 1 Hawthorn Office Park 43 Stockmans Way Belfast BT9 7ET
- 028 9075 2310