Ark Housing is seeking to recruit an experienced and dedicated individual on a permanent basis as Scheme Supervisor at our Sheltered Housing Scheme, Conor House, based in Andersonstown, Belfast for 30 hours per week.
The postholder will be responsible for managing the day-to-day activities of the Scheme and ensuring the continued provision of high-quality customer focused accommodation and support services. This position requires a degree of flexible working and the postholder may be required to work outside the normal office hours of 9:00am to 3.30pm, Monday to Friday.
The successful candidate is likely to meet the following criteria:
- A minimum of 2 GCSE’s (English and Maths) or equivalent educational qualifications and at least one years’ previous experience gained within the last 5 years, working with older people in a housing or similar environment;
- A minimum of two years relevant experience in the last 5 years, working with older people in a housing or similar environment;
- Salary: £18,121 pro-rata
- Contributory Pension Scheme (NILGOSC) – currently 19.5% Employer Contribution
- 22 days annual leave moving to 27 after 5 years’ service and 32 days after 10 years’ service;
- 13 customary holidays per annum;
- A range of excellent work and family friendly policies;
For a confidential discussion regarding this position, please contact Kelly Foster, Housing & Communities Manager on 028 90 752310.
Ark Housing reserves the right to enhance the criteria for the short listing of suitable candidates without further notification. The Association is an equal opportunities employer and applications are welcome from individuals irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, religion, race, ethnic origin, age or sexual orientation.
CLOSING DATE AND TIME FOR RECEIPT OF COMPLETED APPLICATIONS IS: FRIDAY, 4th FEBRUARY 2022 BY 4:00PM
Anyone wishing to apply for this position may download the recruitment pack by clicking on the links below.
Please note CVs will not be accepted.