Triangle is a well-established housing association; our Housing Management department manages and maintains a range of supported housing and general family accommodation throughout Northern Ireland.
We are now recruiting for the following vacancy based in Belfast:
Scheme Supervisor (SS/01/21)
(Permanent – Belfast)
Salary: £17,711 – 18,795 (pro rata) per annum (under review)
Hours of Work: 16 hours per week
Reporting to the Housing Officer, the Scheme Supervisor will be responsible for an efficient cleaning and caretaking Service for the benefit of tenants living at our premises in the Ballymena Area.
- A minimum of 12 months experience carrying out a cleaning or caretaker role in a similar environment
- Experience of undertaking health & safety checks
- Experience of assessing property repairs for escalation and follow up
- A valid driving licence and have access to a car or can demonstrate mobility to carry out the functions of the post
- Relevant cleaning/caretaker qualification or evidence of formal training in this area
- Previous experience of operating CCTV equipment
- Previous experience of liaising with Building Trades
Due to the nature of the role, the successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced Access Northern Ireland (ANI) check.
Closing date: 12 noon on Tuesday 02 March 2021
Anticipated Interview Date: To be confirmed
Applicants can apply online at https://triangle.getgotjobs.co.uk/ or contact 028 27666880 to request an application pack
Triangle Housing Association reserves the right to enhance criteria to facilitate short-listing.
Triangle Housing Association is an Equal Opportunities Employer