The Scheme Coordinator’s primary role will be to manage structured care and support for residents, deal with emergencies and ensure the smooth running of the scheme.
Hours: 36 hours
Location: Glen Fold, Newcastle
Salary: £20,903 (SP9) – £23,541 (SP15) per annum
To access the full criteria and to apply online, please visit www.radiushousing.org/careers. Alternatively, application packs can be obtained by contacting the Holywood reception on 028 9039 7250.
Radius Housing provides quality and affordable social housing in over 80 towns and cities throughout Northern Ireland. We provide a range of services from sheltered housing for the over 55’s and general needs housing for families and single people, as well as specialist care and support facilities for the frail, elderly, people with dementia and learning disabilities and other complex needs.
Our aim is to be an employer of choice and to recruit employees who will embrace our vision and values and fulfil our performance standards within their role.
To be shortlisted candidates need to provide evidence of the following as a minimum:
- Good general level of education to include at least 5 GCSE’s or equivalent to include English and Maths (at a minimum of Grade C).
- 2 years’ experience of working in a sheltered or supported housing environment.
- Understanding and awareness of the needs of older people and willing to arrange social events e.g. coffee mornings.
- Awareness of confidentiality and promote equality in all aspects of the role as well as having awareness of safeguarding issues within a vulnerable adult setting.
- A minimum of one year’s experience working with older people or other relevant client groups.
In return we offer a range of benefits to employees including great on-job training, a contributory pension scheme, a health cash plan which can provide help with dental, optician and medical costs (including cover for dependent children in full time education up to 18 years of age), free employee health checks and a Cycle to Work scheme. Flexibility regarding working hours is also offered in some areas of the business.
For further information on employee benefits go to the employee benefits section of our website.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 26th January 2022 unless otherwise stated.
Radius reserves the right to enhance criteria to facilitate shortlisting.
Association wide waiting lists may be compiled for future same/similar vacancies which may arise.
Radius is an Equal Opportunities Employer.