Starting salary £25,600
Job reference: CS/R/0421
Choice Services is seeking to appoint a fully qualified Roofer to provide an efficient, responsive and excellent customer focused service to Choice customers. Operating as a wholly owned subsidiary, Choice Services will initially focus on the provision of Response Repair Services and Planned Works to a third of our stock, based largely in the Greater Belfast area. The objective is to deliver enhanced customer satisfaction and to drive better value for money for our stakeholders.
- A time served Roofer
- Must be able to demonstrate a high level of experience in the delivery of building maintenance \ roofing services on Tile & Slate Pitched Roofs including renewal of felt & battens, rain water goods, hip, valley & ridge replacement and repointing, lead works, installation of roof vents & roof lights and flat roof works.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience in the minor building and maintenance sector.
- Evidence of delivering high levels of customer service.
- Must be available for Out of Hours Call-Out Rota.
- Able to use a PDA \ smartphone \ mobile working device.
- Current valid driving license.
- Reliable and flexible.
- A minimum of 2 year’s relevant experience in the social housing sector.
- A valid CSR Card.
- Experience in carrying out Multi-Trade works.
Benefits include: – Salary paid fortnightly, Death in service benefit, 5% employer pension contribution, Health cash plan, 32 Annual leave days inclusive of statutory holidays.
For further details please go to https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/
Completed application forms should be returned by 12 noon, Tuesday 27th April 2021.
Please note, Choice Services reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post.
“Choice Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer”