37 Hours Per Week
Salary: £35,124 – £40, 977pa
Job Reference: RS/9921/1123
Choice, one of the leading providers of social Housing in Northern Ireland, is seeking to recruit a recruitment specialist, to lead our recruitment activity working alongside the hiring managers. The post holder will be responsible for bringing a more strategic and proactive approach to our talent acquisitions. They will be expected to both provide leadership and direction to the business and to deliver an efficient and effective recruitment process.
Our employees have access to a range of benefits:-
- 22 days annual leave and 12 public holidays,
- Generous pension contribution,
- Hybrid working opportunities available,
- Enrolment in a health cash plan,
- Death in service payment,
- Highly competitive salary,
- Dedicated Health and Wellbeing champions/Mental Health First Aiders,
- Learning and Development opportunities,
- Choice Housing is a Family Friendly & Equality and Diversity Award Winning Organisation
Further information including the job description, personal specification and further benefits can be found on the link on https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/
Completed application forms should be returned by 5pm, Friday 17th November 2023
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post.
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”