Ark Housing is seeking to recruit an experienced and dedicated individual to join the Association as a Receptionist/Administrator on a full-time permanent basis.
Reporting to the Property Services Manager, the postholder will provide a customer facing reception and call handling service at Head Office and provide day to day administrative
assistance and support to the property services team in the effective delivery of a wide range of areas including:
• Response Maintenance
• Grounds Maintenance
• Adaptation Service
• Health & Safety Compliance
• Planned Maintenance Programme
• General Administrative Duties
• Customer Services
Applicants must satisfy the following essential criteria:
• 5 GCSES or equivalent including English & Maths or a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role within the last 8 years;
• Competent in Microsoft Office packages;
• Have a minimum of 1 years’ experience within the last 5yrs in a similar role incorporating at least three of the following service areas:
• Receptionist Services
• Office Administration
• Customer Services
• Salary range £22,885 to £25,172 with a Contributory Pension Scheme (NILGOSC), (Currently 19% Employer Contribution).
• 22 days annual leave moving to 27 after 5 years’ service and 32 days after 10 years’ service.
• 13 customary holidays per annum.
• A range of excellent work and family friendly policies.
• On site gym
For a confidential discussion regarding this position, please contact Conor Taylor, Property Services Manager by telephone on 028 90 752310 or by email to email@example.com.
Ark Housing reserves the right to enhance the criteria for the short listing of suitable candidates without further notification.
The Association is an equal opportunities employer. Applications are welcome from individuals irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, religion, race, ethnic origin, age or sexual orientation.
CLOSING DATE AND TIME FOR RECEIPT FOR COMPLETED APPLICATIONS IS:
Wednesday 3rd January 2024 at 4pm
Anyone wishing to apply for the above position may download the recruitment pack by clicking on the links below.
Please note CVs will not be accepted