Quality and Compliance Assistant
Salary: £19,103 – £22,287pa
Job reference: CH/QCA/0721
The Association is seeking applications for the position of Quality and Compliance Assistant to ensure the group planned maintenance service is delivered in accordance with Choice policies and procedures.
- 4 GCSE/’O’ level passes including Math & English or equivalent
- Good awareness of Health and Safety obligations, risk assessment
- At least 1 years’ experience of providing administration support
- Good practical knowledge of legislation to include asbestos, health and safety and GDPR regulations’
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems
- Previous experience of working within the housing sector.
- Asbestos Management experience, maintaining an asbestos register
- Experience in completing internal audits
Benefits include:- Flexible working hours, contributory pension scheme and access to a Health Cash Plan
For further details please go to https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/
Completed application forms should be returned by 12 noon, Monday 16th August 2021
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post.
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”