Choice is seeking to recruit a Property Services officer to co-ordinate, manage and report on the provision of property and maintenance services.
- HND or equivalent in a surveying, building services or property management related discipline OR Sound knowledge of building construction with a minimum of 6 year’s relevant experience in construction or estate/property management.
- Good organisational and computer skills that include MS word and other MS programmes.
- Must be able to demonstrate a high level of knowledge and experience in the diagnosing of repairs to domestic dwellings and buildings.
- Current valid driving licence and access to private transport
- Ability to collate and analyse statistics and provide relevant written reports.
- Experience in Housing Association and/or NIHE property maintenance and provision of adaptations to social housing dwellings
- Experience of staff management and supervision
Benefits include:- Flexible working hours, contributory pension scheme and essential car
user allowance, access to a Health Cash Plan
For further details please go to https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/
Completed application forms should be returned by 12 noon, Tuesday 23rd November 2021
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post