Newington HA is seeking to recruit a full-time Property Services Officer. The Property Services Officer will work with the Senior Property Services Officer and others to assist in delivering an effective response, planned and cyclical maintenance service.
Essential Criteria – Candidates must have:
- Possess third level qualification (or equivalent) in a maintenance/building/construction related subject
have two years’ experience (within the last five years) coordinating maintenance services within a property management environment.
- Alternatively, if you do not have a degree but have 4 years’ experience (within the last seven years) coordinating maintenance services within a property management environment.
- Experience in providing high quality customer service.
- Computer literacy / use of IT systems including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work with accuracy and strong attention to detail.
- Possess good verbal communication skills.
- High levels of self-motivation with ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
- Ability to be flexible and to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- The ability to deal with problems/enquires in a diplomatic and sensitive manner.
- A high level of organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
- Willingness to work outside normal office hours on occasions such as attending lunch and evening meetings.
- Post-holder will be required to have a current driving license.
Application packs can be obtained by contacting NHA Offices on 02890744055, e-mailing email@example.com or in writing to:
Newington Housing Association
300 Limestone Road
This pack is also available in alternative formats upon request.
Newington HA is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons. We would particularly welcome applications from disabled persons as they are currently underrepresented within our workforce.
Closing date for completed applications is 12:00 noon on Friday, 7th April 2023.