Property Services Manager
37 hours per week
(Monday – Friday)
Starting Salary: €66,500
Job Ref: OH/PSM/0121
We are committed to an exciting programme of development and expansion within Oaklee Housing in the Republic of Ireland and we are now seeking to recruit a number of key positions which will play an integral role in driving our agenda of positive change
- Level 6 Certificate/Advanced Certificate or equivalent in a surveying, building services or property management related discipline
- A minimum of 5 year’s relevant experience in construction or estate management.
- Demonstrable experience of managing, leading a Property Team
- Experience of contractor management and working to procurement regulations
- Sound knowledge of building construction and knowledge and experience in the diagnosing of repairs to domestic dwellings and buildings.
- A full clean driving licence
- Degree in surveying, building services or facilities management
- Experience of the Housing sector in the provision of adaptations to social housing dwellings
Closing date for completed applications is 12 noon, Friday 22nd January 2021
Further information including job description, personal specification is available at www.Oaklee.ie or via email@example.com.
Please note, Oaklee Housing reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing.
“Oaklee Housing is an Equal Opportunities Employer”.