We are seeking to recruit an experienced and dedicated individual to join our organisation as a Property Compliance Officer on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Maintenance & Property Services Manager, the Property Compliance Officer will be responsible for delivering health and safety compliance within our Property Services department and will have a proven track record in this area. The Property Compliance Officer will play a central role in ensuring all our statutory and regulatory requirements are met.
Applicants must satisfy the following essential criteria:
- A degree level qualification in a relevant discipline and have at least 1 year’s previous relevant experience in the last 5 years in health & safety and/or property, estate/facility management
- Have at least 5 GCSE’s including English & Maths and 2 years relevant experience in the last 5 years in health & safety or estate/facility management related environment.
- Competent use of a range of Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Hold a current valid driving licence and have access to the use of a motor vehicle.
- Salary range £27,077 to £31,107 with a Contributory Pension Scheme (NILGOSC), (Currently 19.5% Employer Contribution). Remuneration including employer pension contribution is equivalent to £32,357 to £37,173. Salaries are reviewed annually and uplifted in accordance with the Association’s Remuneration Policy.
- This post attracts an annual essential car user allowance of £1,239 and mileage is reimbursed at a rate of £0.45p per mile travelled for work purposes.
- 22 days annual leave moving to 27 after 5 years’ service and 32 days after 10 years’ service.
- 13 customary holidays per annum.
- A range of excellent work and family friendly policies.
- Hybrid Working arrangements.
- On site gym
For a confidential discussion regarding this position, please contact Conor Taylor, Property Services Manager on 02890 752310 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ark Housing reserves the right to enhance the criteria for the short listing of suitable candidates without further notification.
Ark Housing is an equal opportunities employer. Applications are welcome from individuals irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, religion, race, ethnic origin, age or sexual orientation.
CLOSING DATE AND TIME FOR RECEIPT FOR COMPLETED APPLICATIONS IS:
FRIDAY 23 September BY 4PM
Anyone wishing to apply for the above position may download the recruitment pack by clicking on the links below.
Please note CVs will not be accepted.