Choice Housing is one of the largest independent housing associations in Northern Ireland. We work hard for our customers, developing new homes that are urgently needed and delivering high quality services, while providing value for money. Our work creates sustainable, thriving neighbourhoods.
The Association is seeking applications for the position of Project Manager who will have overall responsibility for the management of the refurbishment of the former Victoria Housing Estates (VHE) stock. This will incorporate circa 300 housing units located at a variety of locations in NI. An investment by Choice Housing of circa £26m will be undertaken in upgrading the stock over a 3 year period. This role will be for a period of up to 12 months.
Our employees have access to a range of benefits:-
- 28 days annual leave and 12 public holidays.
- Generous pension contribution
- Flexible/hybrid working opportunities
- Enrolment in a health cash plan
- Death in service payment
- Highly competitive salary
- Dedicated Health and Wellbeing champions/Mental Health First Aiders
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Professional fees will be reimbursed.
- Essential car users allowance for relevant roles
- Family Friendly and Equality And Diversity Award Winning Organisation
Further information including the job description, personal specification and further benefits can be found on the link on https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/
Completed application forms should be returned by 12 noon, Wednesday 8th December 2021.
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post.
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”.