Are you looking for a new opportunity?
Procurement Officer (Job No J408)
Location: Initially based in Holywood, moving to Newforge Lane, Belfast in early 2023.
What you can expect from us:
• Competitive Salary Band: £30,151 – £35,411 per annum with annual increases to ensure you reach the top of the salary band.
• Blended home and office working with flexi-time
• 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday
• 22 days annual leave rising to 25 and 28 after qualifying length of service plus 12 statutory holidays
• Contributory Pension Scheme (Employer contributions currently 19.5%)
• Supported learning and development opportunities
• Private Medical Insurance and Health Cash Back Plan
• Paid time for volunteering opportunities
• Cycle to Work Scheme
The Procurement Officer position will work as a member of the Association’s procurement team providing a comprehensive procurement service to include providing support and advice on tendering, quotation and all other aspects of procurement activities to line managers and staff.
Further information including detailed job requirements and application pack can be downloaded from www.habinteg-ulster.co.uk/careers.
Habinteg Housing Association (Ulster) Ltd provides homes that enrich the lives of tenants and creates vibrant communities. We are an environmentally and socially conscious organisation with a strong focus on the development of high quality, inclusive social housing in areas of housing need. Our team work together to make a real difference and change people’s lives. We welcome individuals who want to be a part of our team and continue our story of success.
Habinteg Housing Association (Ulster) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.