37 Hours/wk (Flexible working options may be considered)
Salary Range £22,978– 27,354pa
Job reference PRO/4980/1022
The successful applicant will support the Procurement Manager in all aspects of procurement within the organisation.
Our employees have access to a range of benefits:-
- 22 days annual leave plus an additional 5 days after 5 years service, and 12 public holidays,
- Generous pension contribution,
- Hybrid working opportunities for relevant roles,
- Enrolment in a health cash plan,
- Death in service payment,
- Highly competitive salary,
- Dedicated Health and Wellbeing champions/Mental Health First Aiders,
- Learning and Development opportunities,
- Choice Housing is a Family Friendly & Equality and Diversity Award Winning Organisation
For further details please go to https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/
Completed application forms should be returned by 5pm, Wednesday 9th November 2022
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”.