The successful applicant will support the Procurement Manager in all aspects of procurement within the organisation.
- 5 GCSEs (Grades A-C to include Mathematics) or equivalent,
- Experience in a procurement role, issuing competitive tenders or similar (min 1 year) i.e. tender process, supplier relationship management, contract management, tender evaluation
- IT Competence (Word, Excel, Internet)
- Organisational skills, self-motivated, able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and be resilient with good problem solving and analytical skills.
- 3rd Level Qualification or equivalent in a construction or property management related discipline or purchasing/finance related discipline
- CIPS qualified
- Thorough knowledge of Public procurement procedures /regulations and experience of running tender exercises above EU Thresholds.
- Experience of NEC Contracts
Benefits for this post include: Generous annual leave entitlement; Contributory pension scheme; Access to a Health Cash Plan
For further details please go to https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/
Completed application forms should be returned by 12 noon, Wednesday 18 November 2020.
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post.
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”