Are you looking for a new opportunity?
Procurement Manager (Job No J444)
Location: Head Office, Newforge Lane, Belfast
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive Salary Band: £43,421 – £49,498 per annum (starting point dependent upon experience) with annual increases to ensure you reach the top of the salary band.
- Hybrid working with flexi-time
- 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- 24 days annual leave rising to 28 and 31 after qualifying length of service plus 12 statutory holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme (Employer contributions currently 19%)
- Supported learning and development opportunities
- Private Medical Insurance and Health Cash Back Plan
- Paid time for volunteering opportunities
- Cycle to Work Scheme
The Procurement Manager position will be responsible for leading and delivering the procurement services for the Association in partnership with leaders and colleagues, and provide expert procurement advice, guidance, support and effective line management of the Procurement Officer.
There is a requirement to provide an efficient, compliant and flexible procurement service which will deliver optimum value for money and best quality of service to the Association.
For further information including detailed job requirements and to apply go to:
Habinteg Housing Association (Ulster) Ltd provides homes that enrich the lives of tenants and creates vibrant communities. We are an environmentally and socially conscious organisation with a strong focus on the development of high quality, inclusive social housing in areas of housing need. Our team work together to make a real difference and change people’s lives. We welcome individuals who want to be a part of our team and continue our story of success.
Habinteg Housing Association (Ulster) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.