We are seeking to recruit a dynamic, creative, and highly organised person to join the Association as a PR, Communications & Marketing Officer on a permanent basis.
The role of a PR Communications & Marketing Officer requires great communication skills and a self-starter who can work under their own initiative to achieve results. If you have a passion for communications, social media, design and marketing, and wish to work for a progressive and ambitious organisation, then we would love to hear from you.
Reporting to the Housing Services Manager, the successful applicant will be responsible for raising Ark Housing’s public profile in support of our strategic and operational Business Plans and objectives, and for shining a light on the tremendous social impact that is delivered through the work that we do.
Key responsibilities will include designing, delivering and implementing a PR, Communications, & Marketing Strategy and activity plan and managing the organisation’s media relations, marketing, publications, digital engagement activities and social media platforms.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- A third level qualification in a relevant discipline and 1 years’ experience within the last 3 years in a similar role;
- At least 5 GCSE’s including English & Maths and 3 years’ experience within the last 5 years in a similar role;
- Experience in at least two of the following areas:
- Public relations;
- Media Communications;
- Social media influencing
- Excellent working knowledge of a range of social media platforms/channels; MS Office applications, and other adhoc design and communication platforms.
- Hold a valid driving licence & have access to a car for business purposes for use in the fulfilment of the role.
- Effective interpersonal and written communication skills.
What we can offer you:
- A salary ranging from £27,077 to £31,107 with a Contributory Pension Scheme (Currently 19.5% employer contribution) equating to remuneration of between £32,357 to £37,172.
- An essential car user allowance of £1,239 per annum and mileage is reimbursed at a rate of £0.45p per mile travelled for work purposes.
- 22 days annual leave moving to 27 after 5 years’ service and 32 days after 10 years’ service.
- 13 customary holidays per annum.
- A range of excellent work and family friendly policies.
- Hybrid Working arrangements
- On Site Gym
For a confidential discussion regarding this position, please contact Kelly Foster, Housing Services Manager on 028 90 752310 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ark Housing reserves the right to enhance the criteria for the short listing of suitable candidates without further notification.
Ark Housing is an equal opportunities employer. Applications are welcome from individuals irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, religion, race, ethnic origin, age or sexual orientation.
CLOSING DATE AND TIME FOR RECEIPT FOR COMPLETED APPLICATIONS IS: FRIDAY, 30 SEPTEMBER 2022 by 4PM
Anyone wishing to apply for the above position may download the recruitment pack by clicking on the links below.
Please note CVs will not be accepted.
Applicant Information Pack
Equal Opportunities Questionnaire