Starting salary £28,200
40 Hours per week
Job reference CS/P/0421
Choice Services is seeking to appoint a fully qualified Plumber to provide an efficient, responsive and excellent customer focused service to Choice customers. Operating as a wholly owned subsidiary, Choice Services will initially focus on the provision of response repair services to a third of our stock, based largely in the Greater Belfast area. The objective is to deliver enhanced customer satisfaction and to drive better value for money for our stakeholders.
- A time served Plumber
- Minimum 2 years post apprentice experience.
- Must be able to demonstrate a high level of experience in the delivery of building maintenance \ plumbing services and disabled shower adaptation installations.
- Evidence of delivering high levels of customer service.
- Ability to use a PDA \ smartphone \ mobile working device.
- Current valid driving license.
- Reliable and flexible.
- Must be available for Out of Hours Call-Out Rota 1 week per month.
- A minimum of 2 year’s relevant experience in the social housing sector.
- Current CSR Card.
- Experience in carrying out Multi-Trade works.
Benefits include: – Salary paid fortnightly, Death in service benefit, 5% employer pension contribution, Health cash plan, 32 Annual leave days including statutory holidays.
For further details please go to https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/
Completed application forms should be returned by 12 noon, Tuesday 27th April 2021
Please note, Choice Services reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post.
“Choice Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer”