Planned Maintenance Manager
Starting salary £47,520
Job reference PMM/4975/122020
Choice is seeking to recruit a Planned Maintenance Manager to provide support with managing stock condition surveys and delivery and management of the Group’s planned works \ asset replacement projects. The budget responsibility is currently £10m+ per annum and the team to be managed is 15+ staff.
- Full professional membership such as RICS /CIOB/RIBA or similar
- At least five years’ experience in a management position of a property maintenance /refurbishment, contract management, professional services or facilities management service.
- Experience in managing a technical service delivery team, delivering contract services valued at £5m+ per annum.
- Experience of managing staff to meet performance targets/KPI’s
- Degree or equivalent in a surveying, building services or property management related discipline
- Social Housing experience and meeting the requirements of Tenants.
Benefits include:- Generous annual leave entitlement, Flexible working hours, contributory pension scheme, essential car user allowance, access to a Health Cash Plan
For further details please go to https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/
Completed application forms should be returned by 12 noon, Friday 8th January 2021
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”.