Choice Housing is one of the largest independent housing associations in Northern Ireland. We work hard for our customers, developing new homes that are urgently needed and delivering high quality services, while providing value for money. Our work creates sustainable, thriving neighbourhoods.
Personal Assistant to the Group Director of Asset Services
Salary Scale: £27,354 – 32,826pa
Job Reference: PA/4976/0622
Choice is seeking to recruit a personal assistant to provide a confidential, personal and executive support to the Group Director taking responsibility for the organisation and running of their office and meetings on a day to day basis at Leslie Morrell House.
Our employees have access to a range of benefits:-
- 22 days annual leave plus an additional 5 days after 5 years service, and 12 public holidays,
- Generous pension contribution,
- Hybrid working opportunities for relevant roles,
- Enrolment in a health cash plan,
- Death in service payment,
- Highly competitive salary,
- Dedicated Health and Wellbeing champions/Mental Health First Aiders,
- Learning and Development opportunities,
- Choice Housing is a Family Friendly & Equality and Diversity Award Winning Organisation
Further information including the job description, personal specification and further benefits can be found on the link on https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/
Completed application forms should be returned by 5pm, Friday 1st July 2022
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post.
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”