Choice Housing is one of the largest housing associations in Northern Ireland. We work hard for our customers, developing new homes that are urgently needed and delivering high quality services, while providing value for money. Our work creates sustainable, thriving neighbourhoods.
Peripatetic Scheme Coordinator
Salary Scale: £21,074 – £24,586pa
Job Reference: PSCO/4950/0823
The post holder will ensure to provide a high quality customer-focused service (in the daily management of Sheltered Housing schemes), in accordance with Choice objectives, the CHS Code of Practice and Supporting People contract requirements. The post holder will provide this service, in the absence of the scheme coordinator, across Northern Ireland.
Our employees have access to a range of benefits:-
- 22 days annual leave plus an additional 5 days after 5 years service, and 12 public holidays,
- Generous pension contribution,
- Enrolment in a health cash plan,
- Death in service payment,
- Highly competitive salary,
- Dedicated Health and Wellbeing champions/Mental Health First Aiders,
- Learning and Development opportunities,
- Choice Housing is a Family Friendly & Equality and Diversity Award Winning Organisation
Further information including the job description, personal specification and further benefits can be found on the link on https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/
Completed application forms should be returned by 5pm, Wednesday 30th August 2023
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post.
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”