Peripatetic Scheme Coordinator
Salary Scale: £24,586 – £29,269pa
Job Reference: PSCO/4950/0224
The post holder will provide temporary Scheme Coordinator service in Choice sheltered living schemes across Northern Ireland in accordance with Choice objectives and Supporting People contract requirements. The post holder will provide day to day support to tenants and ensure a safe and secure environment in schemes.
Our employees have access to a range of benefits:-
- 22 days annual leave plus an additional 5 days after 5 years service, and 12 public holidays,
- Generous pension contribution,
- Enrolment in a health cash plan,
- Death in service payment,
- Highly competitive salary,
- Dedicated Health and Wellbeing champions/Mental Health First Aiders,
- Learning and Development opportunities,
- Choice Housing is a Family Friendly & Equality and Diversity Award Winning Organisation
Further information including the job description, personal specification and further benefits can be found on the link on https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/
Completed application forms should be returned by 5pm, Friday 23rd February 2024
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post.
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”