Starting salary £22,176 – £26,400
Job reference PL/4950/102020
Choice is seeking to recruit a Paralegal to provide support to the Legal Services Manager, in order to ensure that an efficient, effective and comprehensive legal service is available to the Association.
- Appropriate work experience/ voluntary work within the legal or housing sector.
- Working knowledge of the Courts and Tribunals Service of NI
- An understanding of responsibilities and duties of a Social Landlord within the Social Housing Sector.
- Computer literate with experience of Microsoft Office programmes including Word and Excel;
- Ability to produce accurate work under a deadline, and as part of a team.
- Good technical legal skills. Excellent research and analytical skills.
- At least one years’ recent experience working as a Paralegal/Legal Professional.
- Experience working in the Housing Sector
- Knowledge of the Housing Allocation procedure and Housing Selection Scheme.
- Legal Services experience of managing a large volume of cases/matters.
Benefits include:- Flexible working hours, contributory pension scheme and access to a Health Cash Plan
For further details please go to https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/
Completed application forms should be returned by 12 noon, Friday 16th October 2020
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”.