St Matthews HA is a registered housing association providing general housing and elderly housing to the tenants of 210 properties, expecting to grow in size over the next several years. The Association wish to appoint a suitably qualified person to the above post.
Applicants must have:
- Relevant construction related qualification (HNC/HND or Degree) or 3 years’ relevant experience.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a key development person, preferably within a HA, NIHE, local authority, HSC Trust, Developer or similar.
- Project management experience and ability to meet targets or work on more than one project simultaneously.
- Computer literate with some experience of spreadsheets, cashflows and Economic Appraisal.
- Understanding of drawings and contract documentation.
SMHA is a small, friendly community-based housing association. The post is key in assisting our growth objectives and the person will work closely with CEx in the delivery of this key business objective and occasionally development agents on larger schemes. SMHA is a good employer and good place to work and this position offers great opportunity and potential with the ability to achieve a good work/life balance.
We are flexible on how the right person might want to approach the hours of work and if you are interested in applying or would like to discuss further please do not hesitate to contact our CEx Jim Black for an informal chat on 02890 463601.
For an application form and job description please telephone 02890 451070 or write to:
St Matthews Housing Association Limited
58 Harper Street
Belfast BT5 4EN
Or Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of applications 12.00 p.m. Friday 28 February 2020.
Click here to view: