Choice Housing is one of the largest independent housing associations in Northern Ireland. We work hard for our customers, developing new homes that are urgently needed and delivering high quality services, while providing value for money. Our work creates sustainable, thriving neighbourhoods.
Mechanical & Electrical Project Manager
Salary Scale: £38,296 – £49,238PA
Job Reference: MEPM/4976/0722
The Mechanical and Electrical project manager will assist the Planned Maintenance Manager to deliver a programme of mechanical and electrical upgrades and replacements.
Our employees have access to a range of benefits:-
- 28 days annual leave and 12 public holidays,
- Generous pension contribution
- hybrid working opportunities
- Enrolment in a health cash plan
- Death in service payment
- Highly competitive salary
- Dedicated Health and Wellbeing champions/Mental Health First Aiders
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Essential car users allowance for relevant roles
- Choice Housing is a Family Friendly & Equality And Diversity Award Winning Organisation
Further information including the job description, personal specification and further benefits can be found on the link on https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/
Completed application forms should be returned by 5pm, Tuesday 26th July 2022.
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post.
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”