Choice Housing is one of the largest independent housing associations in Northern Ireland. We work hard for our customers, developing new homes that are urgently needed and delivering high quality services, while providing value for money. Our work creates sustainable, thriving neighbourhoods.
Salary Scale: £37,145 – £47,758
Job Reference: MA/9450/0222
The successful applicant will join the Finance team and will aid the preparation of monthly management accounts for Choice Housing Ireland Ltd, for review by Head of Management Accounting. The Management Accountant will liaise with internal and external auditors, assist with the preparation of annual departmental budgets and forecasts, as well as, provide accurate and timely information across the organisation for decision making purposes.
Our employees have access to a range of benefits:-
- 28 days annual leave and 12 public holidays,
- Generous pension contribution
- hybrid working opportunities
- Enrolment in a health cash plan
- Death in service payment
- Highly competitive salary
- Dedicated Health and Wellbeing champions/Mental Health First Aiders
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Essential car users allowance for relevant roles
- Choice Housing is a Family Friendly & Equality And Diversity Award Winning Organisation
Further information including the job description, personal specification and further benefits can be found on the link on https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/
Completed application forms should be returned by 5pm, Thursday 24th February 2022.
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post.
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”