New Exciting Job Opportunity:
Management Accountant – Full time (37 hours) permanent position
- Salary: Band 7 Level 1 (£38,220) – Level 4 (£41,404) per annum
- Location: Ballymoney/ Hybrid work
- 21 days annual leave rising to 25 and 28 after qualifying length of service plus 12 statutory holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme (Employer contributions of 6%)
- Career development and progression with recognised qualifications
- Employee Assistance Program
- Exceptional Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
Triangle is a well-established housing association providing a range of supported housing and general family housing across Northern Ireland. Due to the continued growth of our organisation, we are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated and experienced Management Accountant to join our Finance team.
The Management Accountant is responsible for the preparation of monthly management accounts and financial reports to executive management to give insight to business performance whilst also overseeing general accounting policies, procedures and practices within the business. These policies, procedures and practices must be in line with current and future legislative requirements including the Housing SORP, DfC Housing Association guide and all other legal requirements. The Management Accountant’s role combines financial, analytical and management skills to aid senior management with decision making and promoting long term financial success for a business.
Triangle Housing Association are committed to being an inclusive employer with a diverse workforce. We therefore encourage applications from people from the widest possible diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and experiences.
Anticipated dates for interviews are 24th November 2023 or 27th November 2023
Management Accountant JD and PS