PART OF THE CHOICE HOUSING IRELAND LIMITED GROUP
Choice Services is seeking to appoint a Maintenance Planner to provide an efficient, responsive and excellent customer focused service to Choice customers. Operating as a wholly owned subsidiary, Choice Services provide response, planned and cyclical maintenance to Choice Housing, Oaklee Housing and Ireland’s first Social Housing PPP project. The objective is to deliver enhanced customer satisfaction and to drive better value for money for our stakeholders.
- A minimum of 2 year’s experience in the property, housing, maintenance, construction or services industry.
- Must be able to demonstrate a high level of previous experience in the scheduling of Technicians, Engineers and / or sub-contractors.
- A general knowledge of building maintenance, property or building services terminology
- Ability to use IT \ database systems and keep task order records up to date.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as own
- Working knowledge and experience of building maintenance statutory compliance
- Evidence of delivering high levels of customer service in a help desk, contact centre or call centre environment
Closing Date: 12 noon Wednesday 15th September 2021
Benefits Include: Death in service benefit, 6% employer pension contribution, Health cash plan, 34 leave days including statutory holidays.
For further details please go to https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/
Please note, Choice reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post.
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”.