Ark Housing is seeking to recruit several experienced and dedicated individuals to join the Association as Locums/Casual Support Workers.
Our Locum/Casual staff provide accommodation and support services to homeless families in a temporary accommodation setting on an adhoc basis, when additional or emergency staff cover is required.
Applicants must satisfy the following essential criteria:
- A relevant qualification (QCF/NVQ Level 2 or equivalent e.g. 5 GCSEs) and a minimum of 6 months experience in providing support services to individuals or families; OR
- 1 years’ experience in providing support services to individuals or families.
In addition to:
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Salary £9.39 per hour
- 22 days annual leave moving to 27 after 5 years’ service and 32 days after 10 years’ service; (Annual leave entitlement is based on the number of actual hours worked and is paid in lieu of leave taken).
- A range of excellent work and family friendly policies.
For a confidential discussion regarding this position, please contact Gail McLaughlin, Homeless Services Manager on 028 90 643659.
Ark Housing reserves the right to enhance the criteria for the short listing of suitable candidates without further notification.
Ark Housing is an equal opportunities employer. Applications are welcome from individuals irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, religion, race, ethnic origin, age or sexual orientation.
Anyone wishing to apply for the above position may download a recruitment pack by clicking on the links below: Please note CVs are not accepted