The post holder will build and maintain a landlord base to provide suitable properties for let within the private rented sector of Northern Ireland
Minimum Criteria (a Full Job Description and Personnel Specification is available with an application pack)
- A Relevant Professional Qualification or degree in the field of Housing, Business or related field (minimum NVQ Level IV or equivalent)
- Two years proven track record of working within a Property letting service, including marketing of service to prospective users
- Ability to advise of rights and responsibilities of both landlords and tenants and housing legislation
- A current driving licence with access to a car. (Can be waived in the case of applicant whose disability prohibits driving, but who is able to organise suitable alternative arrangements).
- IT skills – using social media platforms for marketing
It should be noted that the criteria for this post may be enhanced to facilitate short listing.
Interested candidates should e-mail for an application pack, quoting the appropriate job reference number to:
Application Packs can also be downloaded from www.first-housing.com
Please Note: All recruitment correspondence for this position will be done through e-mail. Please provide a suitable e-mail address for correspondence and e-mail completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not have an e-mail address, please contact Karla on 079 2105 6728
Closing date for completed applications is Friday 6 November 2020 at 12 noon.
Access NI checks will be carried out before an appointment can be confirmed.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer