Starting salary £26,300
Job reference: CS/J/0421
Choice Services is seeking to appoint a fully qualified Joiner to provide an efficient, responsive and excellent customer focused service to Choice customers. Operating as a wholly owned subsidiary, Choice Services will initially focus on the provision of Response Repair Services, Void Works, Multi-Trade Works and Planned Works to a third of our stock, based largely in the Greater Belfast area. The objective is to deliver enhanced customer satisfaction and to drive better value for money for our stakeholders.
- A time served Joiner.
- Must be able to demonstrate a high level of experience and sound knowledge in the delivery of minor building and maintenance joinery services.
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in the minor building and maintenance sector.
- Evidence of delivering high levels of customer service.
- Must be available for Out of Hours Call-Out Rota 1 week every 8 weeks.
- Able to use a PDA \ smartphone \ mobile working device.
- Current valid driving license.
- Confident, reliable, flexible and adaptability.
- A minimum of 3 year’s relevant experience in the social housing sector.
- A valid CSR Card.
- Experience in carrying out Multi-Trade works.
Benefits include: – Salary paid fortnightly, Death in service benefit, 5% employer pension contribution, Health cash plan, 32 Annual leave days including statutory holidays.
For further details please go to https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/
Completed application forms should be returned by 12 noon, Tuesday 27th April 2021.
Please note, Choice Services reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process. The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post.
“Choice Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer”