Starting salary £13.70 per hour
40 hours per week
Job reference CS/J/1122
Choice Services is seeking to appoint a fully qualified Joiner to provide an efficient, responsive and excellent customer focused service to Choice customers. Operating as a wholly owned subsidiary, Choice Services will initially focus on the provision of Response Repair Services, Void Works, Multi-Trade Works and Planned Works to a third of our stock, based largely in the Greater Belfast area. The objective is to deliver enhanced customer satisfaction and to drive better value for money for our stakeholders.
- A time served Joiner
- Minimum 2 years post apprentice experience.
- Must be able to demonstrate a high level of experience and sound knowledge in the delivery of minor building and maintenance joinery services.
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience in the minor building and maintenance sector.
- Evidence of delivering high levels of customer service.
- Must be available for Out of Hours Call-Out Rota 1 week every 14 weeks.
- Able to use a PDA \ smartphone \ mobile working device.
- Current valid driving license.
- Confident, reliable, flexible and adaptability.
- A minimum of 3 year’s relevant experience in the social housing sector.
- A valid CSR Card.
- Experience in carrying out Multi-Trade works.
Benefits include: – Salary paid fortnightly, On Call allowance, Overtime rates for all out of hours working, Death in service benefit, 5% employer pension contribution, Health cash plan, 32 Annual leave days including statutory holidays and 3 additional days annual leave after 5years service
Further information including the job description, personal specification and further benefits can be found via https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/
Completed CV’S should be returned by 5pm, Friday 16th December 2022.
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post.
“Choice Services Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”.