Income Recovery Officer(s)
Starting salary £22,176pa
Job reference IRO/4950/0720
Choice is seeking to recruit Income Recovery Officer(s) to provide an efficient, responsive and excellent customer focused Housing Management Service to its customers.
- 5 x GCSEs (Grades A-C to include Mathematics and English language), or equivalent.
- 1 years experience in office administration
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes including Excel, email and Word
- Good understanding of the court/legal framework in relation to debtors
- Customer Facing Experience
- Knowledge of using a computerised management information system to collect and record tenant debt
- A third level qualification or Educated to A ’Level standard (or equivalent)
- 6 months previous experience in a rent collection/credit control environment and housing administration
- Knowledge of Housing Association Rent Collection Methods
Benefits include:- Flexible working hours, contributory pension scheme and access to a Health Cash Plan
For further details please go to https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/
Completed application forms should be returned by 12 noon, Tuesday 21st July 2020
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”.