Are you passionate about working with tenants to efficiently collect rent and reduce levels of arrears in a leading Housing Association?
Income Recovery Officer (Permanent & Temporary contracts available)
Starting salary £22,287pa
Job reference IRO/4950/0921
Choice Housing is one of the largest independent housing associations in Northern Ireland. Choice is seeking to recruit Income Recovery Officers to manage rent collection and arrears recovery while supporting its customers to sustain their tenancies.
- 5 x GCSEs (Grades A-C to include Mathematics and English language), or equivalent.
- 1 years experience in office administration
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes including Excel, email and Word
- Good understanding of the court/legal framework in relation to debtors
- Customer Facing Experience
- Knowledge of using a computerised management information system to collect and record tenant debt
- A third level qualification or Educated to A ’Level standard (or equivalent)
- 6 months previous experience in a rent collection/credit control environment and housing administration
- Knowledge of Housing Association Rent Collection Methods
Excellent Benefits include:-Flexible working hours, contributory pension scheme and access to a Health Cash Plan.
For further details please go to https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/
Completed application forms should be returned by 12 noon, Friday 17th September 2021
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”.