ICT Support Officer
(Fixed term for 3 months initially with possibility of further extension)
Starting salary £26,532pa
Job reference ICTO/9922/0921
Choice Housing is one of the largest independent housing associations in Northern Ireland. Choice is seeking to recruit an ICT support officer to provide a comprehensive ICT support service to the organisation as part of the existing helpdesk facility.
- Previous experience in a similar role for a minimum of 6 months
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010, 2013;
- Windows 7 and 10 Operating Systems;
- PC hardware technical knowledge;
- Knowledge of database systems;
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise workload;
- Degree in ICT or similar level qualification;
- SQL experience;
- MS Exchange experience;
- Use of cloud based servers & services;
Excellent Benefits include:-Flexible working hours, contributory pension scheme and access to a Health Cash Plan.
For further details please go to https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/
Completed application forms should be returned by 12 noon, Wednesday 15th September 2021
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”.