Starting salary £26,010
Job reference ICTO/9922/02020
The Association is seeking applications for the position of an ICT Officer who will support the I.T Department based at Leslie Morrell House, May Street, Belfast.
- HND or Degree in an IT discipline, or have passed one or more of the qualifications required for the MCSE, plus 2 years’ experience in an ICT support role OR 5 years’ experience in an ICT support role
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010, 2013
- PC hardware technical knowledge
- Knowledge of database systems
- Office 365
- Windows 10 / Microsoft Intune
- Use of cloud based servers & services
Benefits include:- Flexible working hours, contributory pension scheme and access to a Health Cash Plan
For further details please go to www.choice-housing.org to view our current vacancies.
Closing date for the role is 12 noon, Monday 16th March 2020.
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”.