The post holder will support and assist the Director of Corporate Services in the delivery of a professional customer focused Human Resources service that meets the needs of the business.
Hours: 37 per week
Location: Radius Offices, Belfast
Salary: £41,496 (SP35) – £51,627 SP45) per annum
This role has been assessed as suitable for hybrid / smart working.
To access the full criteria and to apply online, please visit www.radiushousing.org/careers. Alternatively, application packs can be obtained by contacting the Holywood reception on 028 9039 7250.
Radius Housing provides quality and affordable social housing in over 80 towns and cities throughout Northern Ireland. We provide a range of services from sheltered housing for the over 55’s and general needs housing for families and single people, as well as specialist care and support facilities for the frail, elderly, people with dementia and learning disabilities and other complex needs.
Our aim is to be an employer of choice and to recruit employees who will embrace our vision and values and fulfil our performance standards within their role.
To be shortlisted candidates need to provide evidence of the following as a minimum:
1. Level six qualification (e.g. Bachelor’s Degree, Graduate diploma) in HR or business-related discipline OR Minimum of Chartered Member CIPD OR At least 5 years’ (gained in the last 10 years’) HR experience at manager level.
2. At least 3 years’ relevant experience* (gained in the last 7 years) in an organisation of at least 250 employees.
*Relevant experience must clearly demonstrate the candidate’s level of management and participation in at least 3 of the following areas
- recruitment & selection of employees,
- learning and development of employees,
- employee relations including disciplinary, grievance, performance and attendance management,
- employee engagement,
- providing advice and guidance to a range of audiences,
- workforce planning and analysis,
- policy development.
3. Experience of working with trade unions.
4. IT Literate, including extensive experience of HR Information Systems and associated reporting packages.
5. Demonstrate supervisory responsibility *(supervision would include overseeing duties of a lower graded position, approving time off (leave).
6. A current full driving licence and access to a suitable form of transport*
(*where an applicant indicates that a disability prohibits them from driving, this criterion will be waived at the shortlisting stage. In such circumstances, consideration will be given in any subsequent offer of appointment to suitable alternative arrangements that the candidate may be able to put in place that would enable them to meet the travel requirements for the post).
In return we offer a range of benefits to employees including great on-job training, a contributory pension scheme, a health cash plan which can provide help with dental, optician and medical costs (including cover for dependent children in full time education up to 18 years of age), free employee health checks and a Cycle to Work scheme. Flexibility regarding working hours is also offered in some areas of the business.
For further information on employee benefits go to the employee benefits section of our website.
Closing date for applications is 28th August 2023 unless otherwise stated.
Radius reserves the right to enhance criteria to facilitate shortlisting.
Association wide waiting lists may be compiled for future same or similar vacancies permanent / fixed term which may arise.
Radius is an Equal Opportunities Employer.