|Can you make a difference? We do!
Our vision is to provide homes for people to live well. We believe we can make a huge difference to people, their families and society. We do this through our values, our people, and our ambition. you share a similar desire and want to join us in building our future together, read on!
HR Business Partner
We are excited to recruit an HR Business Partner to join our HR team. You will have the drive to make a real difference to our colleagues and customers through your passion for people, HR, learning and training. Our values of Believe in Better, Achieve Together and Leave a Positive Experience should feel natural to you.
The role is a 50/50 split between generalist HR duties and learning and development. You should have experience working in a similar generalist HR role. But it is also about having the right attitude including an affinity with our values, a curious and open mindset, and a passion for people.
The JD sets out most tasks, but includes: –
– Providing HR guidance and advice to line management in respect of absence management, disciplinary, grievance and performance management
– Promote a learning culture where colleagues are excited to continue to develop and learn.
– Design & deliver training including inductions.
– Implement effective talent management process.
– Coach line managers in managing and leading their people.
– Support and advise colleagues in all staff related matters including all core HR topics.
What we offer:
You will be part of a fun and friendly HR team. It is a hybrid role where you may work from home for 2 days a week and the other mainly in Belfast City Centre or in one of our Schemes/hubs. We have some other amazing benefits including flexi time, lots of benefits to support your work/life balance and a generous pension scheme. The salary for the role is £32,4k to £36,5k with a review due in April.
Want to apply?
Great! Visit us at clanmil.org/join-the-team and learn more about what it is like to work for Clanmil. You can apply via our recruitment portal to start your application.
Closing date: Wednesday Tuesday 6th Feb 2024 Interview date: w/c 12th Feb 2024