Choice Housing is one of the largest independent housing associations in Northern Ireland. We work hard for our customers, developing new homes that are urgently needed and delivering high quality services, while providing value for money. Our work creates sustainable, thriving neighbourhoods.
Salary Scale: £29,269 – £35,124pa
Job Reference: HO/4951/0523
Trainee Housing Officer
Salary Scale: £24,586 – £29,269pa
Job Reference: THO/4951/0523
Choice are excited to announce excellent opportunities in our Housing Team. We are seeking to recruit Housing Officers and Trainee Housing Officers. These posts will provide an efficient, responsive and excellent customer-focused Housing Management Service to its customers. The trainee housing officer will undertake a 2-year training programme and will be required to attain a CIH Level 4 Certificate in Housing and subject to satisfactory performance will progress to a housing officer role.
Our employees have access to a range of benefits:-
- 22 days annual leave plus an additional 5 days after 5 years’ service, and 12 public holidays,
- Generous pension contribution,
- Essential car user allowance
- Hybrid working opportunities for relevant roles,
- Enrolment in a health cash plan,
- Death in service payment,
- Highly competitive salary,
- Dedicated Health and Wellbeing champions/Mental Health First Aiders,
- Learning and Development opportunities,
- Choice Housing is a Family Friendly & Equality and Diversity Award Winning Organisation and was awarded Housing Association of the year 2023.
Further information including the job description, personal specification and further benefits can be found via the link on https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/
Completed application forms should be returned by Thursday 8th June 2023
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post.
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”