Salary Scale: £27,354 – £32,826pa
Job Reference: HO/4951/0922
Choice is seeking to recruit Housing Officer(s) to provide an efficient, responsive and excellent customer focused Housing Management Service to its customers. The successful applicant may be offered a fixed patch or work across multiple patches in a peripatetic role, depending on operational requirements.
Our employees have access to a range of benefits:-
- 22 days annual leave plus an additional 5 days after 5 years’ service, and 12 public holidays,
- Generous pension contribution,
- Essential car user allowance
- Hybrid working opportunities for relevant roles,
- Enrolment in a health cash plan,
- Death in service payment,
- Highly competitive salary,
- Dedicated Health and Wellbeing champions/Mental Health First Aiders,
- Learning and Development opportunities,
- Choice Housing is a Family Friendly & Equality and Diversity Award Winning Organisation
Further information including the job description, personal specification and further benefits can be found on the link on https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/
If you have any disability which prevents you from completing the online application form, please contact me to discuss what further assistance you require.
Completed application forms should be returned by 5pm, Thursday 13th October 2022. If you have not been contacted further in writing on or before Thursday 10th November 2022 you will not have been short-listed for interview.
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post.
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”