Starting salary £26,532pa
Job reference HO/4950/1021
Choice is seeking to recruit a Housing Officer to provide an efficient, responsive and excellent customer focused Housing Management Service to its customers.
- At least two years’ recent experience in housing, including a minimum of one year housing officer experience
- 5 x GCSEs (Grades A-C to include Mathematics and English language), or equivalent & a professional Housing qualification equivalent to CIH Level 4
- Experience of Microsoft Office programmes including Excel and Word
- Working knowledge of the Housing Selection Scheme
- Experience in using HMS (or an equivalent Housing Waiting list system)
- Must have full driving licence and have vehicle available for daily business use
- A third level qualification
- Knowledge of welfare reform in Northern Ireland
- An understanding of current and proposed housing legislation in Northern Ireland
- Leadership skills (with responsibility for managing a team)
Benefits include:- Flexible working hours, contributory pension scheme and essential car
user allowance, access to a Health Cash Plan
For further details please go to https://choice-housing.getgotjobs.co.uk/
Completed application forms should be returned by 12 noon, Thursday 11th November 2021.
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”.