Based in Belfast, Ark Housing Association is a progressive housing association with ambitious plans for growth over the next five years.
We are seeking to recruit an experienced and dedicated individual to join our organisation, on a permanent basis, as a Housing & Customer Services Administrator with a key role in Income Recovery.
Reporting to the Housing & Communities Manager, you will be responsible for delivering a wide range of high-quality customer focused housing and support services to our tenants and service users in respect to income recovery and rent account management and to provide a high-quality administrative service to the Housing and Customer Services team.
The successful candidate should have:
- A minimum of 2 ‘A’ Levels or equivalent and a minimum of 12 months previous experience in the last 5 years in a similar role;
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role in the previous 5 years.
- Strong Microsoft office application experience, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Experience of providing excellent customer services in a similar setting;
- Experience of debt/arrears recovery processes;
- Knowledge of welfare/benefits system
- Salary Range £19,968 – £21,108
- Contributory Pension Scheme (NILGOSC) – currently 19.5% employer contribution;
- 22 days annual leave moving to 27 after 5 years’ service and 32 days after 10 years’ service;
- 13 customary holidays per annum;
- A range of excellent work and family friendly policies.
Anyone wishing to apply for the above position may get a recruitment pack by clicking on the links below. For a confidential discussion in regard this position, please contact Laura O’Dowd, Director of Housing on 028 90 752310.
Ark Housing reserves the right to enhance the criteria for the short listing of suitable candidates without further notification.
Closing Date for Receipt of Completed Applications is
Friday, 17th July 2020 at 4:00pm
Ark Housing is an equal opportunities employer. Applications are welcome from individuals irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, religion, race, ethnic origin, age or sexual orientation.
Equal Opportunities Form