Newington HA is seeking to recruit two full-time Administrators to work alongside colleagues within a busy office environment. The post holder(s) will provide administrative support for core functions and will be line managed by the Head(s) of Department.
The Head(s) of Department will allocate work tasks and provide direction on all requirements.
Post 1: Housing & Property Services Administrator
Post 2: Receptionist Administrator
Essential Criteria – Candidates must have:
A minimum of 2 years administration experience within the last 3 years in a busy office environment AND 5 GCSEs (Grades A-C) including Mathematics and English Language.
5 years relevant experience in a busy office environment.
- Experience in providing high quality customer service.
- Effective planning, prioritising, and organizational skills with the ability to work under pressure.
- Knowledge and understanding of the application of software packages.
- Computer literacy / use of IT systems including Microsoft Office.
- Confident, dependable, adaptable, and able to work on own initiative.
- Self-motivated with a proactive and collaborative style of working in a team environment.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Discreet in dealing with confidential information.
Desirable Criteria – Candidates must have:
- NVQ Level 2 in Office Administration.
- Previous experience of working in administration within a property / housing environment.
- Experience in preparing Agendas and recording Minutes of meetings.
- General reception duties (i.e., call handling and dealing with general enquiries.
- Knowledge of or experience of working in the Social Housing Sector.
We reserve the right to enhance the criteria to facilitate short-listing
Application packs can be obtained by contacting NHA Offices on 02890744055, e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to:
Newington Housing Association
300 Limestone Road
This pack is also available in alternative formats upon request.
Newington HA is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons. We would particularly welcome applications from disabled persons as they are currently underrepresented within our workforce.
Closing Date: Friday, 1st April 2022 at 12:00pm (noon)