Housing Advisor (Fixed Term – 9 months to cover Maternity leave)
Job Reference: RHA/HA/052
Location: Rural Housing Association, 2 Killyclogher Road, Omagh, Co Tyrone
Salary: NJC Scale Point 6- Point 17 (£21,968 – £26,845)
Package: Some of the great benefits in place include generous annual leave, private healthcare, an average salary pension scheme with generous employer contributions and progressive family friendly policies.
The post-holder will contribute to the provision of a high quality and customer focused Housing Management service to the tenants of the Association.
The successful candidate will assist the Housing Team to deliver a wide range of Housing Management functions including the processing of rental income/rent arrears recovery work and the provision of information and welfare advice to residents.
Essential Criteria includes:
- At least 5 GCSEs at Grade C or above
- A minimum of two year’s administrative experience working in a customer service role demonstrating skills and experience in Communications, Teamwork, Planning & Organisation.
- Excellent ICT Skills – competent in the use of IT software packages to include MS word, Excel, and other MS programmes.
- Full valid driver’s licence and access to a car for work or can demonstrate suitable alternative means of travel to meet the mobility requirements of this post.
Desirable Criteria includes:
- At least 2 A-levels at grade “C” or above or equivalent
- Relevant Administrative Qualification
- At least one years’ relevant experience in a Housing Management Environment involving direct contact with the public.
- Relevant Computer Qualification
Rural reserve the right to enhance the criteria to facilitate short listing.
Application forms and further details for the above post can be obtained by contacting Rural Housing Association, 2 Killyclogher Road, Omagh, BT79 0AX,
028 82246118 or e-mail email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 4pm on Monday 13th March 2023
Rural Housing Association is an equal opportunities employer